This Mother’s Day Weekend there are several Tampa Bay area locations that will be offering specials just for Mom! Show Mom how much you love and appreciate everything she does for you by treating her to one of the fun experiences below!
Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI)
- 4801 E. Fowler Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33617
- Mom’s will receive FREE admission into MOSI with the purchase of their child’s paid general admission on Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 from 10:00am until 6:00pm.
- 701 Channelside Drive, Tampa, Florida 33602
- On Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 all Mom’s will receive FREE admission into the Aquarium with a paid full admission price from 9:30am until 5:00pm.
Lowry Park Zoo
- 1101 W. Sligh Avenue, Tampa, Florida 33604
- Lowry Park Zoo will celebrating Mom’s on both Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14 from 9:30am until 5:00pm with FREE admission with the purchase of another paid general admission ticket.
Glazer Children’s Museum
- 110 W. Gasparilla Plaza, Tampa, Florida 33602
- For the second year in a row, the Glazer Children’s Museum will be having a Mom’s Lounge from 1:00pm-6:00pm on Sunday, May 14 that will offer TLC for Mom’s while the rest of their family is having fun in the Museum. Mom’s will also get FREE admission on Sunday, with the purchase of another admission ticket.
Bass Pros Shops
- 10501 Palm River Road, Tampa, Florida 33619
- Bass Pro Shops will be offering FREE 4 x 6 Family Photos this Mother’s Day Weekend from 12:00pm to 5:00pm on Saturday, May 13 and then 12:00pm to 4:00pm on Sunday, May 14; one photo per family. The first 100 families will receive a FREE tote bag as well.
Pirate Water Taxi
- Tampa Riverwalk, Tampa, Florida 33602
- Mom’s will get to ride the Pirate Water Taxi along the Hillsborough River from 11:30am until 12:00am on Saturday, May 13 and then until 10:00pm on Sunday, May 14. Mom’s admission on the Water Taxi will be FREE with the paid admission of another admission.
Tampa Bay History Center
- 801 Old Water Street, Tampa, Florida 33602
- From 10:00am until 5:00pm on Sunday, May 14, families who visit the Tampa Bay History Center will get their Mom’s Admission FREE. Kids will have the opportunity to make their Moms arts and crafts projects when they visit.
If you are looking for a great brunch or lunch spot this upcoming Mother’s Day, check out “The Top 5 Restaurants To Bring Mom This Mother’s Day” article here on Play in Tampa Bay.