Tomorrow, June 1st is everyone’s favorite holiday: “National Doughnut Day”! Celebrated annually, “National Doughnut Day” was actually began during World War I when “Doughnut Girls” as they were known, brought doughnuts and coffee to the soldiers as a refreshing treat. The Salvation Army coined June 1, “National Doughnut Day” to honor the history.
This year, there will be plenty of opportunities to get FREE doughnuts throughout the Tampa Bay area, check the list below!
- Each customer will get a FREE doughnut of their choice, no purchase necessary.
Little Donut House (4048 W. Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, FL 33609)
- Two Free Mini Doughnuts with any purchase.
- DD will be offering a FREE classic doughnut with the purchase of any beverage.
Mini Doughnut Factory (2019 S. Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL 33629)
(730 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701)
- Percentage of the proceeds from both location will be donated to the Salvation Army to benefit the Children’s Program.
Five-0 Donut Company (2241 Ringling Blvd. Sarasota, FL 34237)
- Customers will get a FREE Glazed Doughnut with a purchase, while supplies last.
Frida’s Café & Bakery (9700 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL)
- Customers will get a FREE doughnut with the purchase of a coffee.
Jupiter Donuts (13002 Seminole Blvd., Suite 7, Largo, FL)
- Get a FREE Doughnut with any purchase.
The Donut Experiment (674 S Gulfview Blvd., Clearwater, FL)
- Each customer will receive a Free Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut with a purchase.