The One-Of-A-Kind Florida Botanical Gardens will be hosting their annual holiday event now until December 31, 2017 from 5:30pm until 9:30pm.
“The Holiday Lights in the Garden” event will feature over 1 million holiday lights throughout the Botanical Gardens and in Holiday Themed Displays as well.
There will be live entertainment throughout each of the nights of the event and even visits from Santa Claus.
The Botanical Bounty Gift Shop will be open on event nights as well if you wish to purchase a souvenir or perhaps do a little holiday shopping. Refreshments will also be available for visitors.
As for admission, a suggested $4 Donation to the Florida Botanical Gardens per person (13 years of age and older) is appreciated and will help maintain the beautiful Gardens.
The following are a list of “Theme Nights” that will be taking place each week that visitors are encouraged to take part in and perhaps win prizes for their participation. Details on how to win prizes will be available at the Gardens. Check out these fun “Themed Nights”:
- Monday: “Paws Nights”
- Dogs are invited and their owners are encouraged to dress them in their Christmas attire
- Tuesday: “Tripod Tuesday”
- Bring your camera and your tripod so that you can capture photos of the beautiful gardens, a one-of-a-kind experience especially during the holidays
- Wednesday: “Wacky Wednesday”
- Visitors are encouraged to wear their favorite Holiday Attire and even Ugly Christmas Sweaters!
The Florida Botanical Gardens are located at 12520 Ulmerton Road, Largo, Florida 33774.