This Friday, April 27, 2018 will be this month’s installment of Fourth Friday Tampa. Every month there are new and exciting things happening in Downtown and specials that Fourth Friday participants are entitled to, just by having the FREE Fourth Friday Wristband, which can be picked up at any of the designated locations.
The Fourth Friday Specials this month are:
- Le Meridien Tampa Hotel (601 N. Florida Ave)
- Extended Happy Hour Specials as well as a “Fourth Friday Cocktail” for $8 up until 8:00pm. Live music and tours until 9:00pm.
- Straz Center (1010 N. Macinnes Place)
- From 4:00pm until 9:30pmm there will be FREE live entertainment, ticket specials and much more.
- Tampa Museum of Art (120 W. Gasparilla Plaza)
- “Pay As You Will” Admission from 4:00pm until 10:00pm, Specials at Sono Café and exclusive gallery activities.
- Ybor City Visitors Center (1600 E. 8th Avenue)
- From 4:00pm until 6:00pm, guests will get 10% off in the gift shop, a viewing of the Ybor City National Historic Landmark video, and FREE entry.
- TECO Line Streetcar System
- With the Fourth Friday wristband, guests can hop on and off the Streetcar for FREE during the event.
- Coast Bike Share
- Those who are new to the Coast Bike Share program will be eligible for a free hour of riding, by creating a new account and using the code: FOURTHFRIDAY042018
- Florida Museum of Photographic Arts (400 N. Ashley Drive)
- From 5:00pm until 7:00pm, a “Pay-As-You-Will” Admission offer and an artist talk with Patty Carroll at 6:00pm.
- TECO Public Art Gallery (702 N. Franklin Street)
- There will be FREE admission from 5:30pm until 7:30pm and artist Leslie Jeffery will be presenting her exhibit, “For The Birds”.
- Italian Club (1731 E. 7th Avenue)
- From 5:00pm until 9:00pm there will be Happy Hour Specials such as $4 Sangria, $3 Wells and Domestic Beer, $5 Imports and Calls and $6 Two for One MASI Wine until 7:00pm.
- The Portico (1001 N. Florida Avenue)
- There will be a FREE Open Mic Night from 6:00pm until 9:00pm.
There are also many other specials taking place this Fourth Friday, click here.