This Saturday, November 25, 2017 is “Small Business Saturday, for those who don’t know it is a chance to get some of your holiday shopping done while supporting local businesses instead of the big box retailers like many shoppers did on “Black Friday”.
Below is your “Go-To” Guide for the best deals in Tampa Bay this Saturday, each of these locations will have even more spectacular deals than the ones listed below, so be ready to SAVE!
Hyde Park Village (744 S Village Circle, Tampa, FL)
- Surf Outfitter: 25% off and other specials throughout the day!
- Scout & Molly’s: 20% off your entire purchase
- Color Me Mine: 20% off your entire purchase
- Seventh Avenue Apothecary: Buy 1 Glass Candle, Get One 1/2 Off!
- Juxtapose: 20% off Art and Apparel
Small Business Saturday at Sundial (153 2nd Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL)
- Florida Jean Company: Up to 60% Off
- Ansley Z Kids Co.: 20% Off Entire Store
- 40% off Swimwear
- FREE Gift w/ purchase of $100 or more!
- 50% Off Outside Rack
- John Craig Clotheir: 20% off One Regular Priced Item
LocalShop1’s “Shopapalooza Festival (South Straub Park-Downtown St. Pete)
- Admission is FREE, opened from 10:00am until 5:00pm. There will be over 100 local businesses and this event usually attracts thousands of shoppers every year.