Thursday, October 26, 2017 is “National Pumpkin Day”, or consider it a “Pre-Halloween” Celebration!
With Pumpkin Season in full bloom, there are so many ways to celebrate “National Pumpkin Day” right here in Tampa Bay!
Pick a Pumpkin!
If you haven’t done so already, use “National Pumpkin Day” to purchase your Pumpkin this season!
- Hyde Park Village Pumpkin Patch 744 S. Village Circle, Tampa, Florida 33606
- Monday-Friday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Hydro Harvest Farms-Pumpkin Patch 1101 Shellpoint Road E, Ruskin, FL 33570
- Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday: 11:00am-4:00pm
- Closed Mondays
Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the obvious trend every fall and with slightly cooler temperatures hitting this week, it’s the perfect time to try one if you haven’t already! Here’s where you can pick up a Pumpkin Spice Latte in Tampa Bay!
- The Donut Experience 674 S. Gulfview Boulevard, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767
- The Donut Experience not only ahs delicious, custom made donuts but this fall they are also featuring a Pumpkin Spice Latte, perfect for “National Pumpkin Day”.
Indulge in a Delicious Pumpkin Treat!
- The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops
- 1600 E 8th Ave, Suite E 100, Tampa, FL
- Hyde Park Village- 702 S. Village Circle, Tampa, FL
Stop by the Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops at either of their Tampa locations to try one of two Pumpkin Themed Pops that they are offering this Fall. The “Pumpkin Pie” Pop and “Pumpkin Cheesecake” are definitely a great treat to help celebrate National Pumpkin Day and the best part, they are all natural and made of only fresh ingredients!
- Donut Freak 1047 Central Avenue, St. Petersburg, FL 33705
- The Donut Freak has a unique take on Custom Made Donuts and this Fall they have a “Pumpkin Pie Donut” that will make you think that you have taken a bite out of a delicious piece of Pumpkin Pie.
How About A Pumpkin Brew?
- The St. Pete Brewing Company 544 1st Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
- Try a St. Pete Drop Dead “Gourd” Eous Pumpkin Ale (an American Brown Ale), for just $5.50 per glass, it’s considered one of the best brews at the Brewing Company.
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company
- 1600 East 8th Avenue, Tampa, FL 33605
- Westchase- 13937 Monroe Business Park, Tampa, FL 33635
The Tampa Bay Brewing Company’s “Gourds Gone Wild” Pumpkin Ale is like sipping a piece of Pumpkin Pie, with all of the fall flavors making for a unique taste!